Merry Christmas! Welcome to the special Holiday Gift Guide. Here you’ll find gifts on my list and affordable things I’ve found for friends, family, and the men in your life!
For the BFF:
- This is the greatest decanter for a bar cart. Fun, fresh, and gold! A perfect combination.
- My friend once got me a jewelry dish for my bedside, and I use it daily. This fun, zebra dish is a great gift for the glam girl.
- For your fitness friend, this hot pink waterbottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12! Perfect for a girl on the go.
- To add some sparkle to your gal’s couch, these Mi Casa Su Casa and Namastay in Bed pillows are perfect! I can think of so many friends that would love these.
- For all those tea and coffee drinkers out there, this is the cutest, monogrammed mug. Buy one for all your roommates and no one will forget which cup is theirs!
- A shoutout to my medical school friends – these chromosome pillows are the cutest, quirkiest gift ever!
For Mom and Dad:
- Dad might be set in his ways, but a subscription to the Dollar Shave Club is an incredibly useful gift he won’t see coming! He’ll love the new blades whenever he wants to shave and they’re shipped right to his door.
- I’ve tried a few of the Dr. Jart masks from Sephora, and have had fantastic results. Try a few of these soothing, spa-like treatments for your mom’s stocking.
- It’s hard to go wrong with Kendra Scott jewelry, but these white pearl earrings look glam at a great price point and go with everything!
- Teach your dad to hook up Bluetooth and he can use this MINI JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker when he’s fishing, camping, or working around the house!
- On sale, mom would love a pair of luxurious cashmere lined leather gloves.
- Treat your hardworking parents to a nap with this awesome microfleece electric heated blanket and cozy fur eye mask that puts me to sleep just looking at them.
For the Men in your Life:
- These Carry on Cocktail Kits – in varieties such as an Old Fashioned or Moscow Mule– are a fun stocking stuffer for a guy who travels a lot. All they need is some spirits and they’re set!
- Boyfriend approved – these travel jeans come in four different fits and TONS of different colors. Dan has several pairs and they look great after washing, fit well, and are his go-to pants.
- For the IPA lover in your life, this beer making kit will allow them to make their own 6-pack in their kitchen! This is a must if your man loves his beer!
- I got Dan this classic, leather banded watch for our anniversary, and it’s timeless. It goes with almost everything and is can be dressed up or down!
- My brother would love this Kershaw Chive Knife for every day tasks from cutting open boxes to crafty projects.
- Instead of digging around for your phone charger, this weighted, 9 foot long iPhone charger is perfect for their nightstand. And it’s stylish!
- If you want to splurge – these new wireless Beats in-ear headphones are great for a runner or gym rat!
Things on My List:
- I know I’ve talked about it before, but the Paderno Veggie Spiralizer is a great new cooking tool. It makes spiralized veggie noodles out of zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, you name it! Great for the healthy foodie.
- I’m a sucker for eyeshadow, and this Urban Decay palette of neutral tones looks awesome. It’s supposed to last forever too!
- As a girl who loves a simple necklace, this Kendra Scott simple pendant, this sparkly circle pendant, and a classic monogrammed necklace are great for everyday wear. They’d go great with this beautiful, Kate Spade knotted bracelet!
- My measuring cups are a mashup of different sets over the years, and this top rated Kitchenaid set would be a great addition to my kitchen!
- A few cookbooks for the new year, Clean Slate focuses on detox, whole eating while The Flavor Bible teaches the growing chef about great flavor combinations around the world.
- In an effort to be more like Olivia Pope every day, this Tahari belted coat is amazing and would look great on everyone!
Comment below with any of your gifts this year! Spread on the inspiration and have a festive and cheerful holiday season!