Thank God It’s Friday. You’re almost to happy hour, so sit back, pretend you’re working, and have a spreadsheet open somewhere. Enjoy these links inspiring me this week from around the web!
If Your Piggy Bank is Full:
- I’m loving these simple, minimalist planners. You choose the start date, which is great for those who forget to buy one in January (like me).
- Check out this review of the latest cookbooks to expand your palate and test the limits in the kitchen! The scientist in me wants to take a peek at The Food Lab.
- 10 autobiographies every woman should read. From comedy with Mindy Kahling to career advice with Sheryl Sandberg, I’ve got my reading list set for a while.
- Recently got this simple, black dress in the Nordy’s anniversary sale and I can’t rave about it enough. It’s flattering, comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and is completely affordable.
- It’s official. My candle definitely smells like Abercrombie. I’ve got my eye on this fresh, herb infused candle for only $10! Mrs. Meyers’ products never fail.
- These deconstructed banh mi bites look delicious. Now I’ve got a banh mi pasta recipe brewing in my head…stay tuned!
- This healthy take on chocolate filled sandwich cookies. I’d definitely use this cookie recipe to use up my summer zucchini! (PS – these recipes are from best vegetarian blog out there, Hummusapien!)
- And for a less healthy take, pumpkin caramel cookies that I can’t WAIT to eat with some hot cider this fall.
- Someone invite me to brunch so I can make you these cinnamon streusel french toast cups. You can make the mimosas.
- Try this zucchini, tomato, and goat cheese frittata for easy, make ahead breakfast next week.
- This Italian vacation makes me want to plan a trip to Europe ASAP. This is definitely on my bucket list! (Found on the blog belonging to my friend, Melissa. She’s an inspiration of mine!)
- Top freezer foods for last minute healthy meals. Always a must when life gets hectic.
- 10 lunch box ideas to get you to think beyond the sandwich. I’m definitely adding the spring rolls into our rotation.
- As a big fan of circuit and strength training, here’s a small-space, equipment-free workout – good for dorms, apartments, and your living room!
- I recently downloaded this app for podcast listening while I’m on walks with Callie. I used this guide of the 30 best podcasts right now to lead me in the right direction. I’m loving Freakonomics and, of course, Football Today. What podcasts do you all listen to? I’d love some recommendations!
Enjoy your weekend!