Thank God It’s Friday. You’re almost to happy hour, so sit back, pretend you’re working, and have a spreadsheet open somewhere. Enjoy these links inspiring me this week from around the web!
If Your Piggy Bank is Full:
- Two of the best chef knives out there. I’m in the market for one and these are tried and true.
- Soup season is upon us! And this dino ladle would make any soup serving experience magical. Dinosaurs make everything better.
- A simple, glam phone case. But the foodie in me secretly wants this ice cream sandwich one.
- This navy and white gingham shirt would fit perfectly in my closet with other fall necessities.
- A fantastic fall skirt that can be dressed up or down!
- Because I know everyone has plans for Labor Day whether it’s a pool party or a date with a good book, these margarita pitchers are a perfect end-of-summer drink.
- Chocolate + raspberries + zucchini brownies. Sounds weird. Tastes awesome. I’m dying to try to make these!
- These “everything but the kitchen sink” chorizo and pineapple bowls would be a great dinner. And great leftovers!
- Wonton soup is my weakness when it comes to Chinese take-out. Here’s an at-home version that looks delicious.
- Mango pico de gallo tastes great with chips, on tacos (especially shrimp or fish!), or with chicken. Give it a shot this weekend!
- The elements of a perfect cheeseboard will come in handy for last minute appetizers this weekend.
- Fun, creative ways to decorate your fireplace mantle. I don’t have a fireplace, but if I did, I’d be attempting the clean and simple, black and white look.
- Leggings season is inching closer. Try these at home, weight free moves for bomb diggity legs this fall. These will be on my to-do list during Scandal all winter.
- 6 fall sweaters that will complete your wardrobe this year!
- Leave it to Minnesota to come up with Wine + Target shopping. Goodbye bank account.
I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend! Enjoy the last days of summer.