Hi friends! Welcome to this (kinda late) TGIF! I missed last week because a friend from college visited Toledo! We made delicious cocktails, goat cheese and prosciutto crostinis, and amazing garlic basil chicken with tomato butter sauce. It was a HUGE success and I got to show off Toledo a bit – it’s a great place to live!
Enjoy these links from around the web:
If Your Piggy Bank is Full:
- Fall = cardigan season. I’m digging this longer, cozy, go-with-everything cardigan. And for under $40? Steal!
- All my fav bloggers have been raving about A Cozy Kitchen’s new cookbook: The Year of Cozy. After following her for years, I can’t wait to buy this and try her seasonal recipes and CRAFTS! (^^see above wreath).
- So, after almost cutting my finger off this week, I decided I need a few new, non-plastic, cutting boards. After some Amazon perusing, this bamboo cutting board caught my eye. Non-skid pads!
- Just got this campfire soy candle and I can’t WAIT for my apartment to smell like subtle fall bonfires all season long.
- Next time salmon is on sale, I want to try and make DIY poke bowls. Like Chipotle – but sushi! And great for having friends over.
- I made these easy peasy pumpkin cinnamon rolls for breakfast last weekend. I may have eaten half of them by myself. Completely okay with that.
- I’m trying to add more squash in my life – the food, not the sport – and this list of 17 ways to cook butternut squash this fall is a good place to start!
- Enchiladas. Are. In. In a skillet. Skinny style. (Made these this week, they’re amazing.) With homemade, 5-minute sauce. Everyone’s doing it.
- Dan has requested these mini baked buffalo chicken egg rolls at the next football party. “Let’s go to the store right now!” He’s right, they look damn good.
- For my Harry Potter fans out there, someone invented a real life Weasley clock!
- 17 Google chrome tricks! I’ve been using this browser for years and didn’t know half of these things!
- Your weekly workout – on the elliptical! For those too-cold, rainy, fall days, print this out and you’re good to go!
- Dream house. Dream dinner party. Life goals.
- Check out Joy The Baker’s bucket list recipes. What dishes are on your bucket list? What’s one thing you want to perfectly cook one day? Comment below with ideas!
And for the grand finale, a Will Smith, Jaden Smith, and Alfonzo Ribeira (Carlton) reunion. And as always, GO BLUE!