Thank God It’s Friday. You’re almost to happy hour, so sit back, pretend you’re working, and have a spreadsheet open somewhere. Enjoy these links inspiring me this week from around the web!
If Your Piggy Bank Is Full:
- Don’t know what to get your significant other for Christmas? Here’s a starter pack of winter sweaters that any guy would love.
- For those trying to build up their bar cart, like us, these festive shot glasses and awesome decanter are at the top of my list!
- Because you can never have enough over the knee black boots.
- I’m in the market for a cute, plaid shirt for my Christmas party outfit! If anyone has recommendations, let me know!
- I bought this red, pleated skirt for holiday parties, and it’s so versatile! I might be sporting it on 4th of July or Valentine’s Day. So many options!
- Two of my favorite things: mushroom and goat cheese pizza. You bet your bottom dollar I’ll be making this soon!
- If anyone ever wants to make ME a cake for my birthday (aka if I give up the reigns to the kitchen): this double frosted salted caramel mocha cake is the one.
- Chrissy Teigen does it again: giant shrimp and pork dumpling soup. Sounds delicious and so comfy. Does it come with slippers?
- SOUP! Cheesy, Creamy Cauliflower Soup! Looks delicious!
- Olive oil brownies? Plus pecans!? PLUS CANDIED BACON!? Life doesn’t get much better than that.
- For those hosting their first Friendsgiving, here’s a great starter menu with delicious recipes!
- This handy guide for turning a grocery store bunch-o-flowers into a beautiful bouquet! Try for holiday dinner parties!
- Reaaallly drawing a blank on Christmas presents? Check out Oprah’s Favorite Things 2015. It might trigger an awesome idea!
- Ever feel like you’re lost when trying to tie a scarf? Here are 10 cute winter scarves, and how to tie them!
- Driving across the country to visit family during these cold months? Here are 10 audiobook suggestions to make the time go faster!
Enjoy your weekend! xo, Maddy