Thank God It’s Friday. You’re almost to happy hour, so sit back, pretend you’re working, and have a spreadsheet open somewhere. Enjoy these links inspiring me this week from around the web!
Sadly, school starts next week (for me at least). I’m trying to soak up every bit of summer I can before my alarm rings at 6:15 AM on Monday – to start my new nannying job and my year of business classes! I’ll definitely be poolside this weekend – you know where to find me.
If Your Piggy Bank is Full:
- We bought my mom these Olivia Pope wine glasses for her birthday last week! Now she’ll be as styling as the Scandal star with her red wine and popcorn this fall.
- I’ve had my eye on these booties for a while. They’d look bomb diggity with skinny jeans or a fall dress.
- If you’re bored of your salt and pepper shakers, try these piggy ones! Perfect for the kids table at Thanksgiving.
- I used to despise rompers, but now I can’t get enough of them! This simple, black one would look great with a blazer and black booties this fall.
- Currently 50 pages into this book and I can’t put it down. Perfect end-of-summer read!
- Throw some pizza dough on the grill (it’s amazing) and add these toppings for a date night in!
- For a (slightly) healthier take on the famous eggs and benny breakfast, try this salad version. Trust me, it still has bacon.
- As a final hurrah this summer, I’ll be enjoying my favorite cocktail with this new delicious twist (or a few)!
- And for the morning after – a spicy way to use up farmer’s market tomatoes + vodka.
- A batch of this healthy, colorful fudge will get me through the next week.
- Definitely hoping to watch the summer blockbuster, MI4, this weekend. But this preview of a Bradley Cooper + Chef Movie = something to look forward to.
- If listening to music when working isn’t your thing, this website allows you to get creative with nature sounds, white noise, and coffee shop talk. I’ve used it for years.
- The science to the perfect BLT. As a BLT expert, I’ve gotta say, I agree with everything she says!
- Another school year begins, another attempt at becoming a morning person. Maybe this advice can convince me to stick to it this year.
- As someone who packs a lunch almost every day, these ideas are inspiring me for the new year!
Enjoy the weekend and thanks for visiting my new blog! Trust me, recipes are coming.