Thank God It’s Friday. You’re almost to happy hour, so sit back, pretend you’re working, and have a spreadsheet open somewhere. Enjoy these links inspiring me this week from around the web!
PS: Football is back, and I’ve decided to play in not one, not two, but THREE fantasy teams this year. Goodbye productivity. GO TEAMS!
PPS: OH MY GOSH SCANDAL SEASON 5 PREVIEW. I cannot simply wait.
If Your Piggy Bank is Full:
- If I had an endless shoe allowance, these casual, over the knee suede boots would be the first things on my list.
- I want literally everything in this gym-to-streets outfit. This girl can rock some Nike’s.
- Because they’re endorsed by Kerry Washington (my idol) and because there are those nights I can’t bring myself to wash my face, I’m totally ordering these Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes ASAP.
- Ladies, have you ever realized how important a product is when it’s GONE!? I’ve been using this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer and ran out. And I can’t get my hands on it soon enough. It’s a complete game changer!
- Because I don’t have a full set of measuring cups (shocking, I know) I might splurge and spend $23 to get this Kitchenmade 6 Piece Set. They’re the best in the business and are so classic!
- MORE ZUCCHINI. I can’t get enough of it. I have three in my fridge and these crispy zucchini tacos have my name on them
- On an autumn note (I CAN’T WAIT FOR FALL!), I’ll be sure to make some slow cooker apple butter when we visit the apple orchard soon.
- And since we’re talking about apples. How about an apple + oatmeal + SMOOTHIE BOWL. It’s hip, it’s cool, everyone is doing it.
- MUSHROOMS. My dinner buddy doesn’t like mushrooms. Or nuts. So I’ll have to food-lust after this mushroom penne with walnut pesto. Or make it when it’s a me + Netflix + the dog kinda night.
- I was going to make a giant list of football recipes for you all. And I still might. But definitely not by Sunday. So here’s 175 football recipes, created by How Sweet It Is. You seriously can’t go wrong with anything she cooks.
- Some Michigan students invented an app that can virtually walk you home at night. This is a game changer for my lovely ladies out there.
- Since stay-in-and-watch-a-movie season is upon us, here’s a site that helps you find the best movies on the web. No more deciding between Scream 4 and Inspector Gadget.
- The woman behind Ambitious Kitchen wrote a great piece reflecting on her past 4 years blogging, living in her 20’s and navigating the hard stuff. She was the first blog I followed and is an inspiration every day!
- I liked this list of 11 everyday items under $25. I have a lot of them, and the bedrisers and step stool would be super helpful…
- Your weekly small-space-no-weight workout brought to you by Pumps and Iron (PS, she is a great blog to follow!). I’ve been struggling to find time to workout with school and work, and this will definitely be added to my repertoire.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links! Help support those who support An Apple A Day!